Rockin Around the Christmas Tree
Try something different and have a Rock N Roll Christmas with us here in the Irish Rock N Roll Museum this Decemeber! We’ll be celebrating with festive cheer, new stories about your favourite Irish bands Christmas traditions, Christmas karaoke and much more! Tis the season to be rockin’, so visit us this Christmas for a special and unique experience you won’t get anywhere else, or at any other time of the year. And as a special online discount, you can use the code “XMAS20” to get 20% off when you book your tour online!
Rock N Roll Christmas Tour
We’re going all out this Christmas for our Rock N Roll Christmas tour! For the month of December we’ll be offering special Christmas tours which will include:
- A festive drink on arrival
- Learn more about some of the greatest Christmas songs to come out of Ireland such as ‘Fairytale of New York’ and ‘Band Aid’
- Check out our U2 and Thin Lizzy memorabilia and learn about their favourite Christmas tunes and traditions
- Get into the Christmas spirit and dress up like a Christmas elf, Santa or Mrs. Claus in our jam room (Unique Christmas jumpers also encouraged)
- Sing along to your favourite Christmas songs and record a video of your own version in our recording studios
- Tour lasts for approximately 1 hour
- Tours take place at 11:30, 12:45, 2:00, 3:00, 4:15 & 5:30
- Prices from €10 per person
- For group bookings (more than 10 people) email email@example.com
Kids go Free
Christmas is a family event. And with kids under 12 going free to the museum, what better time to visit with the family than this Christmas? Introduce your kids to all of your favourite bands growing up, jam together as a family in our rehearsals room or simply discover all of the unique stories you didn’t know about Irish Rock History together!